iPod Classic 80GB

Discussion in 'iPod' started by sheppy1, Jan 6, 2014.

1. sheppy1 macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard of the iPod Classic 80GB Coca-Cola branded competition model.

From what I know it was given out as a competition prize quite a few years ago but I'm struggling to find out how much it's worth, how rare it is, what it even looks like!

Can anyone provide any info on this?

Thanks

2. sheppy1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Thank you for that! I couldn't find any photos of it or anyone selling one online to get an idea of price. Would be nice to have a third party limited edition one though in my collection :)

3. sheppy1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Got one anyway :) paid £50 for it with the original box which I think is cheap for the model it is

4. GnarleyMarley macrumors 6502a

GnarleyMarley

Nice! Where did you find it? Pics??:)

5. sheppy1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

A friend of mine just happened to mention they had this iPod they won and that they were selling it so I asked about it and posted on here to get more info on it then decided to buy it :) will try and upload some pics tomorrow :-D pretty scratched as I say but it's a good one to have in my collection as they seem pretty rare!

6. sheppy1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

As promised, here are photos of it. It appears more scratched in the photos than it actually is but you get the idea and can see the coke logo :)

Attached Files:

7. Fralle macrumors 6502

Fralle

Excellent! Thank's for posting it :)