iPod classic V iPhone

Discussion in 'iPod' started by taylor200588, Feb 15, 2008.

1. taylor200588 macrumors regular

taylor200588

so ive had numerous iPods,

iPod mini, video, nano, photo, touch

BASICALLY ive had them all haha. and with every single one ive always had the same problem

volume

they have all be pretty quiet, i like my music LOUD till it drains out any background noise. ive went through god knows how many pairs of earphones cause i thot they were the problem.

ive had my iPhone for what? couple months and its been AWESOME, with my big skull candy earphones on the sound is mental, crisp, clean, loud, lots of bass, everything i want! but the iPhone dosnt hold alot so i went and treated myself to the Classic the other day. and im right back to square one, its too quiet. ive updated it and everything but still nothing.

last night i was laying in bed listen to my classic and it just wasnt enough, so i unplugged it and plugged in my iPhone.

i think because apple have gotten into trouble in the past from people moaning because the ipod was too loud and hurt there ears they've lowed the volume, and i know they have those volume limit settings but its no use. i want to control the volume of my music, even if i do end up being deff :p i just love my music too much

anyone else feel my pain

Craig

2. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

Hmm... I'd agree that the iPod classic is quiet, but if you are having problems hearing music in bed when it's presumably silent, then you might want to get your hearing checked (no offence or anything :p).

You might want to invest in some more expensive earphones with sound-isolation/ noise-cancelling so you make sure you're only hearing your music and not outside noise where you pump the volume too high. You'll also get better bass which is a nice bonus.