Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yanwoo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2006
Has anyone else had problems with the iPod piece crashing (I.e. Stop playing) while using safari? Happened several times - especially when using digg. Has been better since I turned off and on but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?

Btw, love it apart from this. It rocks!

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
I have this problem too.

While listening to the ipod and browsing ... music quits and the browser goes to the home screen.

Seems like a bug to me ...

Modano

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2003
New Orleans
This happened to me at first too. I powered it off (all the way, holding down the sleep button until it offered to turn off) and then back on. It's worked perfectly since. Hope that helps!

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
This happened to me at first too. I powered it off (all the way, holding down the sleep button until it offered to turn off) and then back on. It's worked perfectly since. Hope that helps!

Hmm will have to try that. Thanks for the tip.

Beanbox

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2006
Same Problem Here

At first I didn't even consider this a problem. I thought that the iPod feature just shut off if you surfed for long enough. Glad to see that this is not supposed to happen. Some times while browsing my screen goes black and I get sent back to the home screen. Same thing happens while using Google Maps.

lvAnthony

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2007
I had the same problem with Safari crashing on certain sites. Powering off (holding the top button until option comes up to turn off) and then turning it back on seemed to work for me as well... Hope that helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.