iPod crash when browsing

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Yanwoo, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Yanwoo macrumors regular

Has anyone else had problems with the iPod piece crashing (I.e. Stop playing) while using safari? Happened several times - especially when using digg. Has been better since I turned off and on but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?

Btw, love it apart from this. It rocks!

2. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

I have this problem too.

While listening to the ipod and browsing ... music quits and the browser goes to the home screen.

Seems like a bug to me ...

3. Modano macrumors regular

This happened to me at first too. I powered it off (all the way, holding down the sleep button until it offered to turn off) and then back on. It's worked perfectly since. Hope that helps!

4. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

Hmm will have to try that. Thanks for the tip.

5. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

my iPhone and all the iPhones I've tried exhibit this behavior. software update to the rescue?

6. orthodoc macrumors member

Turning the iPhone off and then back on fixed this problem for me as well.

7. Beanbox macrumors newbie

Same Problem Here

At first I didn't even consider this a problem. I thought that the iPod feature just shut off if you surfed for long enough. Glad to see that this is not supposed to happen. Some times while browsing my screen goes black and I get sent back to the home screen. Same thing happens while using Google Maps.

8. dr427 macrumors regular

dr427

9. lvAnthony macrumors newbie

I had the same problem with Safari crashing on certain sites. Powering off (holding the top button until option comes up to turn off) and then turning it back on seemed to work for me as well... Hope that helps!