iPod Feature Crashes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mr. Giver '94, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

I've been noticing recently that my iPod feature on my iPhone crashes almost every time I use it. This happens most often, but is not limited to using it in cover flow mode. After noticing this on various occasions, I tried three times in a row and could not get through the first half of three different songs before it crashed. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, but I'd like to hear some feedback on this problem and any possible ways to stop or at least limit it. It's pretty annoying when I'm trying to listen to music (NOT while using any other applications/features) and having it crash on me. Thanks in advance for any responses! :)

2. fishmoose macrumors 68000

That's pretty strange haw you jailbroken your phone?
    Can you relate to this issue happing after you installed a certain app?

Best thing to do is probably a restore, if that dosen't work you need to get it replaced

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'm having the same exact problem with my 3G. Every time I use cover flow (either to just browse through my albums or to actually listen to music) the ipod crashes. It's really annoying too because I like to use the cover flow and it crashes on me every single time. I would do a restore but I don't want to lose all of my emails.