iPod headphones fuzzy things

Discussion in 'iPod' started by debo, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. debo macrumors regular

    Jan 9, 2004
    Does anyone know what the iPod fuzzy headphone cover things are called? They're black and they used to come with ipods ? Anyone know where I can get some more?
  2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus


    Jan 9, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    Earbud covers...

    You can buy a variety of silicone and foam ones:


    The cheapest option is probably, ironically, though, to go to Target or Walmart, and buy a pair of dirt cheap earphones that have them. Usually you can get a pair for $5 in the US that come not only with the pair that's on the earbuds but also one spare pair. Then you can throw the earbuds in the closet for a rainy day. :)
  3. Zorroone macrumors newbie

    Jan 7, 2009
    New Earbud cover product

    I was on iLounge and saw a product called Breppies. I think their website has the same name. I tried them and they are pretty cool and dont fall off.
  4. leishan macrumors 6502

    Jan 29, 2005
    Why did Apple stop shipping iPods without the covers? Was it a price issue? My earbuds never seem to stay in place without the covers.

Share This Page