Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laxmax613

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
since two septembers ago, i've had 3 5G iPods. The first was a gift, the second was a replacement, from yeda(apple israel). then i got another from the apple store because my headphone jack wasn't working. now, on to this one.

when i sync my iPod i get a message that tells me it can't reador write to the disc. is that fixable?

if not, i could get a classic, or wait until june and either get the new iPhone or the current gen, at a low price.

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2007
if its within warranty ASK THEM TO REPLACE IT WITH A CLASSIC AS YOU HAVE HAD TOO MANY ERRORS WITH 5G..

apples standard of product is actually quite shocking although 75% its good.. everybody has a very good image of apple etc with iPod, iPhone, AppleTV, one of the best routers - AE, probably the only 8 core computer in world - MacPro.
They are spoiling their name slowly but surely.

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
apples standard of product is actually quite shocking although 75% its good.. everybody has a very good image of apple etc with iPod, iPhone, AppleTV, one of the best routers - AE, probably the only 8 core computer in world - MacPro.
They are spoiling their name slowly but surely.

got any links to substantiate your claim?

laxmax613

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 28, 2008
thanks for the replies,

the problem is, the replacement warrenty ended last month, if this is unfixable by me, i'm getting a classic.

rioting

macrumors member
Jan 21, 2008
Go to the Apple Store and ask. They're usually lenient of about a month on warranty. Don't call as your phone support is probably over.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.