iPod HI-FI

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gan6660, Nov 13, 2008.

1. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Anybody have it? I just bought one is it better than Bose?

2. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I have one, and I really like it. I don't have a Bose system, so I can't really compare. How much did you pay for yours?

3. gan6660 thread starter macrumors 65816

gan6660

$60 shipped. The unit is in new condition but the ipod dock is broken. audio still works through audio jack. I should get it next week. I am going to use my universal dock for the ipod and plug the audio cable through there. I am also going to use it for my laptop. I was asking about the Bose because i have one of them to and wanted to know the difference. Thanks.

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

That's a really good price. I have one too, but it doesn't get used too much. It's in the kitchen hooked up to an Airport Express for AirTunes. They sound pretty good, much better than the Bose.

One reason I don't like the dock on top is that it charges your iPod, even when the HiFi is running off batteries.

5. sneakyob macrumors member

I love the HiFi! I have 2 of them. I have put them side by side with my Bose Sound Dock and there is no comparison. Yes, the Bose sounds great when it is in a small room, but I can put the HiFi outside and crank it up and it is awesome!

I wish they would bring it back and add wifi! That would make it even better!!