Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DCapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Ever seen a jacket that has an iPod controller with it? Never seen one until I read about this one….

13939_arm.jpg

Kenpo iPod Jacket lightweight water proof jacket has been specially designed to meet the every need of the iPod user with specially designed pockets to fit the iPod to a special track for your iPod's head phones. The jacket is machine washable you can simply unsnap the ribbon connector from inside the jacket and toss it in your washing machine or hand it off to the dry cleaner.

There are things that you also need to know about its features, you can read here

Its really cool that they are putting technology with fashion….but this jacket’s design is not even fashionable…and this are only for men! They still don’t have designs for women…

Would you buy this jacket? Me? Personally, I don’t like it….Do you like it? Place your comment here so we can tell them feedbacks about their product…:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.