Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Nice. At first I tought it was a built in option in ford trucks. I was wondering where the heck they found iPods mini ^_^

Are they still hard to find in the states?

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
srobert said:
Nice. At first I tought it was a built in option in ford trucks.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Are they still hard to find in the states?

Yes they are still hard to find in the states in some places I am pretty sure. Apparently some stores have quite a few, you just have to do some lookin. But I am not positive as I don't live in the US

baby duck monge

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2003
Memphis, TN
pretty sweet. i've been considering doing something like that with my 15gig and running it through the cd-changer components of my stereo. i just wish pics of more of the wiring had been included...

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Sweet. I like the Apple logo he they put on it. A really nice job overall.

And good taste in Music.

Dippo

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Counterfit said:
The LEDs are a nice touch. Is it connected to the stereo?

This mod is really nice looking!!!

Of course it might have been better to match the LEDs with the rest of the truck's interior...

Of course I do like the blue, maybe they could just change all of the interior lighting instead.

Any notes on how this was done?
I want to do this to my car...

wPod

macrumors 68000
Aug 19, 2003
Denver, CO
that is freaking awsome!!!!

i would change the color of th LCDs though. . . im just SOOOOO tired of BLUE. . . youd think thats the only color lights ever came in!

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Counterfit said:
You could also use the "Send Me a Message" button at the bottom. :D

Actually, someone saw My PowerBook Picturesp and sent me a message asking me whether I would recommend the iBook or the PowerBook. I told him/her to come here and search. :D

I just looked at your pictures. Very nice. Although we need to get you a new hat. Maybe one with a big NY on it or something.....

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2003
the mini adds a nice touch to an otherwise typically ugly american automobile interior.

although this is one of the nicer american interiors as compared to dodge interiors.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
oldschool said:
the mini adds a nice touch to an otherwise typically ugly american automobile interior.

although this is one of the nicer american interiors as compared to dodge interiors.

Yeah, I agree. It's a shame it wasnt installed on a nicer car. :D

FuzzyBallz

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Home of Al-Qaida
Weak...

Could he make that base any bigger and waste any more space? That thing looks sooo out of place only people who don't own an Explorer can appreciate it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.