Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nickgoldman

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2004
does anybody know if there are any ipod minis new or refurbished either 4 or 6 gb as my friends wants a mini not a nano

iminimac

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2005
i have seen ipod minis in john lewis here in southampton and i expect that their would be a few in london so you could check there

cheekyspanky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2004
South Bucks, UK
Plenty still available in places like PC World, Currys etc. You know, those places where you go in and find a year old iMac/Powerbook etc still on display as the latest model..!

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
nickgoldman said:
does anybody know if there are any ipod minis new or refurbished either 4 or 6 gb as my friends wants a mini not a nano

No idea...my parents were there two weeks ago and they saw there're a few minis lying there...

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Apr 1, 2005
I have a brand new 4GB silver mini that has only been opened to ensure that it works. Let me know if you are interested...

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
nickgoldman said:

Not sure if they are actually still selling them but I think they maybe, as they're still on full display at the Regent Street store (as of yesterday). Try calling - though you might be transferred to somewhere in Asia!

Regent Street Store: 020 7153 9000

steve_hill4

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2005
NG9, England
iminimac said:
i have seen ipod minis in john lewis here in southampton and i expect that their would be a few in london so you could check there
I've been off work for a week, but our branch, Nottingham, had tons of 4Gb silvers left and reasonable amounts of the others, with a few still arriving every other day. If you do find a store without stock of the one you want, just ask them to transfer one from another branch or a charge and send, (it will be about a week, but it will get sent straight from the store with stock to your home at no extra cost).

Back at work tomorrow. :(

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
0207 is a london area code fyi, 0207 = central london 0208= outskirts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.