Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boots-

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
Canada
Hey, I tried renting a movie from the iTunes store last night, on my iPod. It took the money out of my account and it started downloading. It got to about one third complete then it stopped and said download error, tap to try again. It will not download. I go into iTunes on my pc and got to check for available downloads, and it says that no downloads are available. I go to the bottom of the iTunes store and press support and it tells me I have an available download. I press download and nothing happens. What should I do next?

Doju

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
If you did buy it, simply go to the same movie on your desktop iTunes and purchase it again. If you did buy it, it will download again for free (it's charged to your account, it knows what you downloaded) if it didn't go through, it will charge you then.

Then just sync your iPod, either way you paid the same amount, lost no money.

JediMeister

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
It shouldn't but if it does, explain the situation to iTunes billing support. Select "Downloading iTunes Store Purchases" then then "Incomplete Download." Click the Email Us link on the right side and plead your case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.