Ipod Music Libary Has Merged Two Letters

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by irnbru32, Oct 15, 2010.

1. irnbru32 macrumors newbie

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that 2 groups of music has merged together on my iPhone 4.

All the "J" artists and songs are now listed under "K" when you look at them on the phone.

I have included a picture to try and make it clear what I mean as I might not be making much sense haha!!

I sync my phone with a macbook incase this has anything to do with it??

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. cuzcomadrid macrumors newbie

Hi,

Can't really help, but I can confirm that I too have the same problem for letters J & K in the artists, albums and songs list.

I have the issue on an iPhone 4 that I bought in the UK directly from Apple.

edit: found the following on the apple iphone music discussion board, odd it is only UK users reporting the problem. I also have the Q & R merge issue.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=12290722&#12290722

Cheers-

3. irnbru32 thread starter macrumors newbie

Cheers for that link, I searched on Google but couldn't find anything. Does seem like its a bug hey?

I have it on the "Q" and "R" also but didn't notice that one... grrrrr

strange as you said that it only seems to be UK users

Attached Files:

4. cuzcomadrid macrumors newbie

Hi,

This appears to have been solved as of the most recent 4.2.1 update. J&K, Q&R are no longer merged.

Regards.

5. Jooles macrumors member

Thx, I havent updated yet, was wondering what this was about when I found it.