iPod Nano 4G Cases

Discussion in 'iPod' started by MattG, Sep 23, 2008.

1. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I can remember the days when iPods came with cases. Now, not only don't they come with cases, but Apple is so secretive about what they're releasing that it takes weeks for accessories to appear in stores. It kind of annoys me that I have to walk around with this expensive gadget with nothing to put it in.

Rant over, has anyone released any good cases yet, specifically armband cases? I don't like the one Apple makes, I already looked at it...seems very flimsy. I was looking at Incase's web site, and they have a "Refreshed product offering for new iPod family" announcement, but none of them are for sale and it doesn't say when they'll be available. ???

2. nlkccom macrumors 6502a

3. mbopy22 macrumors 6502

mbopy22

I'm in the same situation.
    I bought my iPod nano 2 weeks ago, and is still in its original case, I have not even plug it to my Mac yet.
    I use my iPhone as iPod, but I seriously need the nano for working out, and I don't want to carry it out in my pocket, I prefer one of those cases with clips, like the one my iPod mini had, and yes it came with.

Any suggestions?

4. mbopy22 macrumors 6502

mbopy22

Cmmon??? Anyone???

I just saw this at amazon and had to buy it because I use my iPod for working out, and can't have it in my pocket

Protector Nano Chromatic

5. MattG thread starter macrumors 68040

MattG

6. mbopy22 macrumors 6502

mbopy22

Mine is coming... I'll wait for the marware to come out and buy it... :rolleyes:

7. westycat macrumors newbie

They sure are slow on releasing cases for these things.....whats the hold up this go around????? Usually they are out before the ipod reaches stores.......

8. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I picked up a black sylicone case for my black Nano today, but forgot to bring it home from work. Had an eliptical interior to fit the Nano, but was rectangular on the outside. This one, I think, only I paid $9.99.

9. superhuman macrumors member

I got the incase leather sleeve from the Apple store. Took a few weeks, but it's exactly what I wanted. Now they just need to fix the damn accelerometer issue.