iPod Nano 7 - TV Out?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by iTuffaa7, Feb 4, 2016.

1. iTuffaa7 macrumors newbie

iTuffaa7

Hello guys,

Is it possible to watch movies via the Nano on a TV?

2. iTuffaa7, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016

iTuffaa7 thread starter macrumors newbie

iTuffaa7

I know there are better devices and all, but the Nano 7 fits perfectly in a place inside my car and i need to hook it up on the car's built in monitor that has a composite input to play music videos and movies.

And i didn't buy this Nano, it was a gift so it won't really bother me if it won't work but it would be great to know if someone tried it.

I tried finding a Lightning cable to HDMI to try myself on local stores to no avail, of course there on Amazon but i'd rather know first if like i said someone tried it.

I can't also install car audio players because the DIN's are all taken by other stuff.

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

4. iTuffaa7 thread starter macrumors newbie

iTuffaa7

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

No problem. It's a shame because you can easily fit 13 hours of standard video bought/rented directly from iTunes on there. Probably one of those things that had to go when they again made the iPod thinner.

6. iTuffaa7 thread starter macrumors newbie

iTuffaa7

Yeah real shame :(

Of course i'm not throwing the Nano 7 away now just because it won't play videos in my car, i have bluetooth speakers and headphones that i can finally use with an iPod now :D
    Got tired from dangling cables :p