iPod Nano; Buy now or Wait IF a new one comes out?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by imageWIS, Sep 29, 2014.

1. imageWIS macrumors 6502a

So, my older clickwheel Nano is getting long in the tooth and I'm considering buying the latest model Nano. Is there a new Nano coming soon or should I just pull the trigger?

Thanks! :)

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

If it is updated, it will happen in the next month. I'd wait until Apple's October event to see if there are any updates.

3. iPodJedi macrumors 6502a

iPodJedi

As said above-if the nano is updated, it will be in i the next month or so...I don't see a need to rush out and buy one because I'm very certain that Apple won't discontinue the nano yet...they need to hold onto a music only player that isn't the shuffle for a little longer...

----------

Or if u do worry that it might be discontinued...u could go buy one a few days before apples event and take it back and exchange it if a new one comes out...just dont open it until u are certain

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I think we will see a firmware update, but nothing more. I have a feeling they might start discontinuing colors though.

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I'd wait. With the keynote next month, I'd hold out. Even if you don't like the new stuff, pricing will come down on existing stuff.

6. imageWIS thread starter macrumors 6502a