iPod Ipod Nano Silver 4 GB :)

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
My Ipod Came TODAY! UPS suck.. but YAYAYAYAYAY sorry.. so.. anyone wanna see some pictures? I know they are a bit dodgey pics my camera sucks! but anyway

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Opening it is the best part isn't it? :D That was my favorite part of opening my 4GB green. I LOOOOOOVE the new nano. Do you like it better than your 1G? I find I like mine better

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
My old 1gb Ipod sucked! well ok no it didnt it rocked but put next to me new one.. Ohh baby :D I love the search! helps me find my way through alll my songs :)

Edit: And yeah omg its so fun opening it! i ripped the box open and saw it and i was like.. oh MY GOD!! It was soo much smaller than i thought it would be and in the pictures it looks taller but really its not. I was thinking wheres the cd but when u plug it in it just works.. plus i love the earphones they just fit in your ear, I also like the way u can just store ur ipod in its box if ur like busy or something or changing ur room or what ever..

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Mac-Addict said:
My old 1gb Ipod sucked! well ok no it didnt it rocked but put next to me new one.. Ohh baby :D I love the search! helps me find my way through alll my songs :)

Edit: And yeah omg its so fun opening it! i ripped the box open and saw it and i was like.. oh MY GOD!! It was soo much smaller than i thought it would be and in the pictures it looks taller but really its not. I was thinking wheres the cd but when u plug it in it just works.. plus i love the earphones they just fit in your ear, I also like the way u can just store ur ipod in its box if ur like busy or something or changing ur room or what ever..
I quite haven't figured out how to put the box back together :eek: Can't seem to fit the long plastic strip back into it but maybe your picture will help
Edit: Figured it out! Thanks for the awesome pictures :D

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
Why thank you xD You have to like bend the bit of plastic.. and put it back in.. i was scared i was going to break it :(

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
Synapple said:
As you wish, sir :)

Taken with camera phone so bad quality but hopefully gives you an idea!

First one is the new nano stickers, second one is nano stickers compered to regular ones.
Has anyone actually found a definitive use for the Apple stickers?

If I ever meet Steve Jobs Im going to ask him 'WTF he expects us to do with them?'

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Synapple said:
As you wish, sir :)

Taken with camera phone so bad quality but hopefully gives you an idea!

First one is the new nano stickers, second one is nano stickers compered to regular ones.
Very Nice!

Thanks Synapple:D

Synapple

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2004
Rome, Italy
stuartluff said:

If I ever meet Steve Jobs Im going to ask him 'WTF he expects us to do with them?'
lol.. no idea what to do with them here... but they're a part of the whole opening-a-new-apple-product experience!
Gotta love it when they slip out of a new box and join the other stickers for a collective dust-collecting moment :D

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Where did they hide your stickers? I didn't get any with my nano....

Edit:, NM they were in with the manual... who ever looks in there :confused:

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
I love my apple stickers ;) If any of my friends buy an Ipod i buy them off them for 50p :) And so far I have 3 big sheets of them and 1 small sheet of them

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
stuartluff said:

I would put them on my car if it wasn't for the fact that my car probably won't last much longer. Then I've just wasted a damn sticker.

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
stuartluff said:

They go on the back of your car, duh!! :D