iPod on iPhone crashing (after iOS4 update)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theARNSKI, Jun 23, 2010.

1. theARNSKI macrumors regular

On Monday, I updated to the iOS4 and everything went smoothly. All the new functions as well as all the previous ones worked perfectly.

Today, I bought a song on iTunes through my iPhone. It finished downloading and when I went to go listen to it, the iPod app would just crash. I've tried several times and it kept crashing. Did some resets and still no dice.

I'm at work at the moment, so I won't be able to try anything with my iTunes or syncing with my macbook, but I will try as soon as I get home, should there be any suggestions to sync with my iTunes/Macbook.

Thank you ahead of time for any help and suggestions.

EDIT: Eeeks. I just realized I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Mods please do as is necessary. If deleted, I will just recreate the thread in the appropriate forum.

2. apple3g040193 macrumors 6502

apple3g040193

you can try a hard reset i dnt see it helping much tho just hold the home and power button at the same time until it shuts down by itself then reboot (note it will take longer to reboot than usual).

3. theARNSKI thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for your reply.

I have already tried the hard reset a number of times, (each time hoping for a different result...lol) but nothing.

I just saw another thread created just recently about other users having trouble with apps crashing after the update. Seems like it's a bit more widespread.