General iPod passcode bypass?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Truefan31, May 31, 2014.

1. Truefan31, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014

Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

It's a 5th gen iPod touch jb but I forgot to put afc2add on it for USB connectivity. I'm trying to bypass thee passcode cuz my daughter forgot the pw I guess (she tried her normal pw it didn't work) I'm guessing her friends messed with it at a sleepover she went to. Any ideas so I won't have to restore and lose jb?

Ifile is on it but I can't access it

2. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

There isn't a way around it. Even if there was most of these requests are for stolen devices with similar stories, so you might as well hope your daughter remembers it.

3. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

No need to start another thread. I told you last week, you will have to restore it. Tell your daughter not to let people mess with it this time...

4. Truefan31 thread starter macrumors 68040

Truefan31

Yeah it was disabled. Then last night somehow the screen came up to slide to unlock. It's not stolen. It's my daughters. Man I wish I had afc2add on there. Then I could get in the root folders. So I couldn't somehow get afc2add on my PC then drop it into her ipod?

5. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

No. Otherwise iPhone thieves wouldn't come here asking us weekly.

6. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

well if it isn't disabled, tell her to really try and remember it. i don't understand how someone forgets their passcode. i have had the same passcode for 3 almost 4 years. granted its less secure that way but not once have i forgotten it. only 3 of my friends have cracked it, and i gave them hints so they wouldn't disable it :p

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

That's what they all say.
    They forgot the password, someone messed with it or changed the password on it etc...
    Restore is your only option.