Three weeks ago I bought a 40gb 4th Generation iPod fearing that the iPod Photo would be released soon. My fears were realized this week. So, I sold my iPod on eBay yesterday. The question now is this: Should I buy the iPod Photo, or should I keep waiting. Not having an iPod sucks, and I have lots of digital photographs (it is my hobby), so having an iPod Photo would theoretically make sense. BUT, would it be wise to see if Apple will be releasing another zinger, or wait to see if these iPod Photos actually work (and are not defected). I'll wait for your replys before I run off to the Apple Store. Thank you all.