iPod Promo

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by vp719, Jul 9, 2007.

1. vp719 macrumors regular

I was wondering if anyone has submitted there info for the 'free ipod w/ a mac' deal yet? i bought my MBP and nano and and wondering how it all works. I checked the site but i'm still a little confused on what i need to send out to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. noway macrumors regular

noway

Okay I did. here's what you need to send them:
    1 APC Codes from the ipod and mbp (take the ones that are on the mailing boxes instead of the one on the product boxes so that your box is still okay for display in your appartment as an ornement or somehting)
    2 Go to your account in the apple store and print all the invoices (ipod and mbp) [about a page each]
    3 the completed form available online on the promo website
    4 mail it at the address written on the form and wait...
    5 then enjoy your "free" ipod

* "free" because you still have to pay for taxes but hey... i sold my old one to a friend for the amount equal to the taxes so you might want to do the same,...

Hope it helped

3. vp719 thread starter macrumors regular

yep that helped, thanks,
    so the codes work from both the product boxes and the mailing boxes? Thanks again,

4. noway macrumors regular

noway

well check to be sure that they are the same. mine was so i sent them the mailed boxes' one. (since they only said to send them the APC code from the box... it doesnt say which box...)