iPod iPod Protection

Loft

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2004
Ey guys! I just got a new iPod from Apple since my previous one broke down (I was lucky, there were only a few weeks left on my warranty). I never really did put a sleeve or a case on it because I also use the iPod in my car. I have to hook it up to a Dension Icelink craddle so the bulky cases won't do. Do you have aby suggestions? I mean, is there an iPod skin that only just protects it without adding to the size? Thanks!

BlizzardBomb

macrumors 68030
Jun 15, 2005
England
jayscheuerle said:
Why protect it? My mini just goes into my pocket with keys, change, etc., toss it here and there. As long as it works. It's not like I'm going to sell it someday..
Mini's are much more durable than regular iPods :)

MacVM

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2005
jayscheuerle said:
Why protect it? My mini just goes into my pocket with keys, change, etc., toss it here and there. As long as it works. It's not like I'm going to sell it someday..

Because there are anal-retentive people like ME who like to keep their ipods looking shiny and new for their own aesthetic purposes. :)

MacVM said:
Because there are anal-retentive people like ME who like to keep their ipods looking shiny and new for their own aesthetic purposes. :)
I used to be that way about material things, but they end up owning YOU that way instead of the other way around. I'd love for my mini to get to a state of looking like it's been through a war zone (assuming it would still work), with scratches and dents and in the best of all worlds, aluminum that would rust!

allisonv7

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2004
I'm an ipod sock fan, it's perfect for putting my ipod in my pocket or my purse. It doesn't add any bulk and is easily removable.

Plus the colors are fun :)

allison.

PaRaGoNViCtiM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2005
PA
Hmmm??!!! Thats a tough one, I don't know what case would work with that?! All I can say is I have the Agent 18 Clickshield, and I freakin' love it!
Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.