IPod Quesion(s)

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Frosty1, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Frosty1 macrumors member

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a Black 30gig Video IPod about 5 days ago, and while its good and all, and I like it, there is always that feeling that in 1 months time a new IPod will come out. Should I just wait a month to get a new IPod or should I just stick with this one?

I'm just worried that new new IPods will be ever more expensive then the ones that are out now, as i do not have the money if they are. Do you guys think I should return it or keep it?

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Are you happy with how it works/performs? If so, then keep it. :)

3. Shotgun OS macrumors 6502a

Just as mad jew said, if you like it, keep it. You can't keep waiting for something better to come out; you can't keep up with technology. Besides, the next gen iPod might be something that you don't like. I say keep what you have if you like it. :cool:

4. Frosty1 thread starter macrumors member

Yes I do infact like the IPod that I have now, its just that if I wait a little bit longer I might get a better IPod for the same price (or not, might be more expensive but no one knows).

Also I would like to know how would I go about getting music off an IPod formatted using Windows onto my Mac? I've tried everything i could think of but I cant do it. i know you can do it if you have a windows formatted IPod and put that into a Mac u can just copy the music folder, but i cant do that vice versa.

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

For a Windows-formatted iPod on a Mac, have you tried Senuti? :)