I got a replaced iPod several days ago, but I'm still having problems--many many problems. Before I replaced my Ipod, a technician at the Apple Store said that I may have a corrupted file and suggested re-indexing (and at the store the previous ipod seemed to be working fine, but when I got home all the problems started again). I also deleted my recent music downloads. Back to my current Ipod--first, I tried to restore it (when Itunes, recently reinstalled, said that half the memory on my Ipod was being used although I had nothing on the iPod). After restoring, the iPod just said that it detected and ipod in recovery mode, and to "Connect to Itunes to Restore." This repeated several times. I tried to connect the Ipod on another computer but it wouldn't charge or recognize the ipod. Back on this computer, the Ipod just shows a white screen with a black check, and underneath reads "OK to disconnect", or again says "Connect to Itunes to Restore." Occasionally it will connect with the computer and say "Do not disconnect". I tried a couple more times, when I could, to restore the Ipod, but it's never worked (either because it loops back to recovery mode or because I get error 1439). Once Itunes also said that the Ipod was corrupted and needed to be restored, but again it didn't worked. Usually it won't even show up in Itunes when it says its connected. Several times, it also popped up that the USB port malfunctioned. This happened with both of my 2 cords. I've switched my cords, I've put the Ipod into disk mode, I've switched USB ports, and nothing is working. I've also ran anti-virus scans and we did detect a trojan horse. Even after removing the virus, the problems continue, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm totally lost--thank you in advance for your help!