Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
robotrenegade said:
Sometimes my iPod scrolls up & down, from a menu to another. What's the deal?
What? You might want to clarify. Which iPod? there is 4 generations of iPods. What do you mean? Like, when you try to scroll up, it goes down instead. If you are trying to say, when i scroll up or down, it all of a sudden starts going further into the menus, and you have a 3rd generation iPod. I would say you have been letting your finger slip, and you are hitting the center button when scrolling your finger around it. Causing it to go into the menus as if you ment to hit it.

robotrenegade

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 16, 2002
Greenville,SC
varmit said:
What? You might want to clarify. Which iPod? there is 4 generations of iPods. What do you mean? Like, when you try to scroll up, it goes down instead. If you are trying to say, when i scroll up or down, it all of a sudden starts going further into the menus, and you have a 3rd generation iPod. I would say you have been letting your finger slip, and you are hitting the center button when scrolling your finger around it. Causing it to go into the menus as if you ment to hit it.

I have the new 4th Gen ipod. I mean when you change from one menu to another. It scroll up or down instead of left to right. It only does this sometimes.

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
ok, yeah, I noticed that it usually goes left to right, and back when going though the menus. I don't know why it would go up or down. Is it certain menus, or just random.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.