iPod set up in iPhone 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tst99, Nov 5, 2009.

1. tst99 macrumors newbie

I have just bought an iPhone 3GS. Loving the iPod capabilities it has, but with one small problem: I like to listen to albums and I can't work out how to do this. I have the option to select artists and all songs and albums in my iTunes but that artist are synced to my iPhone, but how can I get a compilation album for example??

I feel like I am missing some simple process in being able to do this.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

You could turn the iPhone horizontally and use coverflow to do what you want, I believe.

3. tst99 thread starter macrumors newbie

I guess what I'm trying to do is get a whole album from iTunes into the iPhone. Where do I do this, how do I do this?

Thanks

4. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

I currently just make playlists consisting of certain albums I want, then sync those playlists

5. torquenut macrumors newbie

There should be an option that lets you see all of your albums

6. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

In the iPod look at the bottom of the screen, press more, press albums.

7. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Hi! My first post!!!

If you go to the tab More (the last tab) inside the iPod app then look at the top and click on the edit button (top left corner) then the Configure screen of the iPod app will appear and you can select and move the ones you want specifically (like albums) to use for the five tabs below then select the button Done (top right corner) and Done :D