iPod Ipod settings in Itunes 7?

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
In itunes 6 preferences there was an ipod tab for changing things such as enabling artwork on the ipod. I can't find anything like it on itunes 7, notably the disable album artwork thing (trying a suggestion to get it to display the artwork on every track of the album, but just one) . Any suggestions where to find this? I've tried doing it with the ipod connected as well, but nothing extra was available.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Osarkon said:
In itunes 6 preferences there was an ipod tab for changing things such as enabling artwork on the ipod. I can't find anything like it on itunes 7, notably the disable album artwork thing (trying a suggestion to get it to display the artwork on every track of the album, but just one) . Any suggestions where to find this? I've tried doing it with the ipod connected as well, but nothing extra was available.
connect the ipod and click it on it the source list on the left of the window, all the options are now located there.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Osarkon said:
Have you tried clicking on the iPod in the source list to open the brand new summary/settings page? Because it's all in there.