I just placed my order for a 1GB (1/31/05, late night) and I got a confirmation email stating it will be shipped out on Thursday the 3rd. Guess I should cancel my hold on one at my brick-and-mortar Apple reseller. They seem to have some in stock still, just thought I would pass this along to all of you who will be waiting another 2 or 3 weeks. You can always cancel your Apple Store order. If Microcenter can pull this off they will have a very impressed new customer. I will post updates. -diddy UPDATE (2/1/05) I got another email saying it has been SHIPPED! I will have it on the 2nd!! SOOOOO glad I didnt order form the Apple Store.