Ipod: Sliding screens

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fluidiamond, Jul 2, 2009.

1. fluidiamond macrumors newbie

I have been noticing alot of people worrying or frusturating over the Ipod Touch, just leave it out of your head you'll get a new one anyways maybe next year. Just a tip so you don't get furios at other people...

Also, many people have been expirencing a screen moving up and down it happens to everyone, it will become loose and start sliding up and down, if you are or did expirence this problem please post here. I got a fresh unit yesterday because I had it happening for a year on my 2g. If you have it now post. (p.s my fresh unit does it to)

2. dvdhsu macrumors 6502a

dvdhsu

I daresay there are more people happy with their iPod Touch's than those not.
    Those who need help, then come to MacRumors, and ask us to solve their problem, which we gladly do. :D

I think the main point of your thread is for the issue of sliding screens, and I think it would be better off for you to change the title of your thread to reflect that. Once your title is more clear, you will attract more views, and consequently, help more people.
    I hope that helps, and welcome to the forums! :)

3. fluidiamond thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you, request is done.

Also, about the sliding screen..