iPod Socks

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Stetwin, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Stetwin macrumors 6502

Stetwin

Just thought I would ask if the iPod Socks are able to fit the iPod Touch in them without too much effort needed to put it in and remove it, also what do others think of iPod Socks when it comes to protecting your iPods?

2. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

absolutely, i just bought them... at walmart they are 29.99, and then about 12 inches over they have the same thing with wxact colors and everything for 4.99....their a diff brand but...THEY ARE AWEOME

3. Quickdood macrumors regular

I feel if you buy an ipod sock you are a little foolish. I personally am keeping my ipod touch in a regular sock that I got out of my sock draw. Why spend good money on one sock? I will buy a case when they come out but hold off on the sock, use one you already own.

4. jmack549 macrumors 6502

HAHAHA. I'm sorry, but...I bet you look like an idiot. iPod socks are $5. It's not going to kill you.

5. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

I love my iPod Socks, they are great at preventing scratches.

6. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

lol...if i saw someone walking down the sidewalk with a sock dangling in their hand with headphones sticking out, i would probably die of laughter.

7. Quickdood macrumors regular

I keep my ipod in a sock in my pocket I don't dangle it, plus my socks are cool looking :)

8. Stetwin thread starter macrumors 6502

Stetwin

My I pod socks were 1p off Amazon, even with the postage they were still unbelievably cheap, I don’t think I could bring myself to use one of my normal socks to put something I’ve paid £199 for

9. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

this all depends on how cool his socks are I would say. he could have some really freak'n cool socks that blow our ipod socks away! (not via smell)

Arisian

10. JonfromVegas macrumors newbie

I have ipod socks and they are too short for the ipod touch. They leave about half an inch hanging out.