Ipod Sound Pillow....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by KBV1, Jan 27, 2008.

1. KBV1 macrumors regular

KBV1

2. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

I use a different method:
    Headphones.
    That's just me though, I like simplicity.

Hence, I like you!

3. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I've never heard of that before but it seems like it would be a good idea as long as you don't move your pillow at night. :(

4. TechnoPagan macrumors regular

I have something similar that my sisters bought for me for my birthday. It's smaller and can double as a travel pillow. I find it way more comfortable than falling asleep with earbuds on (especially on the plane), plus I can play the iPod pretty loudly and not disturb the person sharing my bed--always a good thing.

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

My friend has a similar product (his is black and round with the speaker in the middle) and it doesn't work all too well, although this one looks much better becuase it looks like a real pillow.

6. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

You should regularly replace pillows (mites), so this could get quite expensive.

Why not just get a sound dock of some sort and turn the volume down really low?

7. ndheah macrumors regular

I agree, less change of damage too.

8. jimkraz macrumors newbie

I got one for my christmas, it works very well, you can hear your music no matter where your head is, the pillow is hollow fibre fill and is of good quality, full sized pillow, go for it, you can get them for about £20 - £25 quid. Jim

9. JAT macrumors 603

What, you can't remove the speaker to wash the bugger?

It's cheaper than most of my pillows without a speaker. But still, think I'd rather just put something next to the bed.

10. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

Whenever I do that I always wake up with either 1 of 2 things:

1. I wake up in the middle of the night, the headphones are on and I have this tired sort of feeling and a weird feeling in my throat, the music seems too loud even though the next setting is no sound at all. after this I remove the headphones, lay the iPod next to my bed and continue sleeping.

2. I wake up in the morning laying on my headphones, no wonder I go through so many pairs of headphones so quickly.

11. DavoMrMac macrumors 6502

DavoMrMac

These pillows are pretty darn good, saves tangling the wires around your neck at night. The volume is pretty low though, so you have to max out your iPod. I still use the one I reviewed and if I had to send it back I would probably spend the cash and buy one.

12. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

yeah I use a differnt set to the ones I use on a daily basis. I listen to podcasts with the sleep timer on so the first problem is not a a biggy.

13. mvaj92 macrumors member

I have seen similar products like this, like at target and walmart. They were usually red, blue, green, or yellow, round and a speaker in the center. This looks much more comfortable, though. ;)