Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
iPod was hilarious. I thought the hiroshima thing might have pissed me off a little bit (tv goes quite a bit too far sometimes), but I laughed out loud so hard at what it turned out to be. Great episode. :)

Superdrive

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2003
Dallas, Tx
Do these air at another time on cartoon network or something? Of course, I missed the first fifteen minutes and I would like to catch it again with out having to wait until the DVD comes out. Thanks-TJ

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Phat_Pat said:
i think American Dad had an Apple joke too.

If i read right one of the signs at the church read:

THE BIBLE

The Real Powerbook

I started laughing out loud.
I told my mom "I'd like to see 2.5 gigs of ram and a blazingly fast G4 processor in a bible!"

She looked at me like I was a lunatic.
I think I deserved it. :D :D

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
Superdrive said:
Do these air at another time on cartoon network or something? Of course, I missed the first fifteen minutes and I would like to catch it again with out having to wait until the DVD comes out. Thanks-TJ
I think they re-run it Thursdays at 11 or 11:30PM. This Thurs is the ep Blind Ambition. Though the one the 30th may be the one where Meg gets a makeover, so you might have to wait a couple of weeks. Check Zap2It.com. Or just d/l the BT (please don't flame, he's probably going to buy the DVD and watches the show, he just wants to see what he missed).

I thought I was going to be pissed about the Hiroshima thing too, but I did not expect that. Good stuff. Don't ruin it for those who TiVO'ed it.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Sharewaredemon said:
Stewie's iPod as was great, but I liked the fire truck hunting in the wild more. :D

Sadly all I have is Stewie's add courtesy of toddster, I am not in a place where I can see the other portions of the show save for what is posted on corp.-firewall-friendly sites like MR :(

Sharewaredemon

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2004
Cape Breton Island
efoto said:
Sadly all I have is Stewie's add courtesy of toddster, I am not in a place where I can see the other portions of the show save for what is posted on corp.-firewall-friendly sites like MR :(

Yeah I know all about that (read it in the "Where is my Avatar? thread), no Birdman either! :(

You're coming home soon though!

12ibookg4

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2003
here is a screencap from american dad showing the church sign.

Attachments

• therealpowerbook.jpg
    therealpowerbook.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 208
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.