Ipod Stuck In Recovery Mode!!!! Plz Help!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by help!!!!!, Mar 30, 2008.

1. help!!!!! macrumors member

i jailbroke my ipod touch last night with ziphone and it worked GR8! until now when iinstalled something and i went to the home screen, took me to the unlock screen, then, this is where it went wrong, the screen started flashing and turned off, then on, then code came up, my computer doesnt reconize it anymore so i cant restore it or jailbreak it again!!! ppllleeaassee hheellppp!!!!!

2. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

please??? i woudl kill for the answers!!!. Now, it gets stuck on "Spamming AT Waiting For A Response" what should i do? (I have a 16Gb iPod Touch)
    because Nothing is working, i restored it, it worked fine, although no installer.app and the january app pack, I paid $20 TWICE! and now its gone?!?!!?!?!?!?! what shuld i do 4 that 2?? but what i rlly want fixed is jailbreaking it. so, PLZ HELP!!

3. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

if it's in recovery mode, you can use ziphone to bring it out of recovery mode

4. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

how?

if anyone knows what to do, plz IM me at thomefan95b (or vid so u can c wats goin on)

5. ipodtouchpros macrumors member

ipodtouchpros

Do you know anyone who has iTunes installed besides you try plugging it into their usb port and maybe iTunes can recognize it. If that doesn't work, hold the home and power button for 10 seconds I mean actually count to 10 and then let go of the power button but keep holding the home button and it should be recognized in iTunes. Hope this helps!

6. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

it also gets stuck on "BSD root : md0, major 2, minor 0"
    they go all down the screen

as i said b4, plz IM/video chat (so u can c watz goin on wit it)/audio chat wit me. please help me :(

my sn is thomefan32
    right now im invisible so u no, im here

7. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

the thing i want is just to either get the app pack back without jailbreaking it again or jailbreak it. My comp recognizes it.

8. ipodtouchpros macrumors member

ipodtouchpros

Sorry

:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:0 ok I'm sorry I didn't know that. I'm working on a way to upload the mail, notes, stocks, and maps applications to one of my websites so you can just drag them to your ipod but ill get back to you if I can get that ok?

9. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

k, but is that only if it is jailbroken?

10. ipodtouchpros macrumors member

ipodtouchpros

No, im trying to make one that you can just drag into itunes and then just drag it onto your ipod.

11. help!!!!! thread starter macrumors member

k, thx!

12. I'mAMac macrumors 6502a

I'mAMac

This actually just happened (as in a few minutes ago) to me as well. Hold the home and power button until the apple comes on screen. Let go of the power button but keep home held. Restore it ASAP.

13. LuckySpin macrumors newbie

I'm having a problem with my iPod as well... It's a first gen iPod and i recently updated to 2.0, then from there i updated to 2.2.1 and now its in recovery mode, and i restore it, and it goes back into recovery mode. Over and over, it doesn't get out... Im using a Mac so i need a Mac software to do this. PLease help.

LuckySPin