iPod touch Ipod stuck turning on

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by llyutll, Aug 20, 2011.

1. llyutll macrumors newbie

I have a jailbroken ipod. I recently wanted to start over and decided that i would just do an erase all content and settings on my ipod. I let it sit, and when i came back it was stuck on a screen with just an apple logo and would restart from time to time. I read up on it and people with similar problems have put it in dfu mode and itunes would recognize it. I tried this, but itunes does not recognize it. It is also not recognized by my computer when I plug it in, however, it does charge from my computer. What do I do?

2. ipid prob macrumors newbie

hey i have exactly the same problem i did the same thing and the apple logo is stil there can u or anybody help me please its reallt bad please help me

3. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

I am sorry guys, but THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN EVER DO. To do a proper restore, you must go into iTunes and click restore in iTunes. NEVER PRESS THE "ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS".

Anyways, restoring via iTunes should fix it while in DFU mode. IF DFU mode does not work, then try pwned DFU mode with iREB.