ipod though 6th generation

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by happiey, Oct 29, 2015.

1. happiey macrumors newbie

happiey

hi, I never had an apple device before and now i just wanted to have one, at first step is IPOD TOUCH.. but im afraid i wont maximize its usage,.. is it okay if i dont have a laptop that i can use for back up as of the moment,, can i still download songs and apps without a credit card? please do help me, thanks.

2. Slix macrumors 6502a

Slix

Yes, you can use the iPod touch without a computer, both to set it up, and for backups through iCloud, and continued use of it. You are able to download songs and apps without a credit card on file if you redeem and use iTunes gift cards, I've been doing it for years. :)

Hope that answers your questions!

3. happiey thread starter macrumors newbie

happiey

Thank you so much.. But yeah it is so heartbreaking that you have to pay for a song .. unlike android that you can illegally download any songs for free... :( do you have any idea how to download songs for free? with itunes gift cards or redeeming. :)

4. Slix macrumors 6502a

Slix

I think you answered your own question... It's illegal to download music for free that isn't given away for free by an artist. That's called stealing. ;)

5. happiey thread starter macrumors newbie

happiey

so? there is no really a chance to get free songs? lol :D

6. happiey thread starter macrumors newbie

happiey

oh,, not google play itself,,,but website.. bec when i tried it on apple it is redirecting on something unlike android, download all you want.

7. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

It is called Pandora and Spotify. They let you listen to music for free.