Yesterday, I turned on my iPod nano (8gb 2nd gen) to check the clock, and it worked fine. I then turned it off and put it in my pocket. An hour later, I tried turning it on again, and it wouldn't turn on. I was pretty sure I had charged the battery, but not being 100% positive, I assumed the battery died. Today, I heard a clicking noise coming from across my bedroom every few seconds. I went to investigate, and discovered the clicking was coming from the iPod. The iPod will still not turn on, and is still clicking every few seconds. I would try charging it, but with all the reports these days of exploding batteries I'm afraid to. Anyone know what's going on or what I should do?