iPod Toiluch not playing certain YouTube videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chimmy, Apr 30, 2012.

1. chimmy macrumors member

Dose anybody know that why could IDevies will not play certain YouTube videos on my iPod Touch I google it and play it's called RCT3 won't install and it just won't stop so please help. I want to Play certain you tube. Videos dose anybody know that I cannot do it so please help Is their a way how to fix this I want to play certain you tube videos Please help THanks

----------

Please help that I want to play. Erwin YouTube videos because their are good please send me something good

2. akeibler macrumors newbie

This might not be the problem, but the YT app blocks videos if they have certain songs as the audio. Apple wants you to buy the song on iTunes.

3. Slinkwyde macrumors regular

No, it's not Apple doing that. What you're talking about is Google's compliance with DMCA take down notices from the RIAA and the MPAA. That's not the issue here.

The problem is technical, not legal. iOS supports H.264 content in an MPEG4 container. It doesn't support Flash content, but some YouTube videos are only available in Flash.

A workaround is to use the Skyfire app. Their servers convert Flash video into streaming H.264, for supported web sites.