iPod touch 1.1.2 bug?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AppleMatt389, Nov 19, 2007.

1. AppleMatt389 macrumors regular

So I've found since upgrading to 1.1.2 (jailbroken) that when the iPod locks and I press the home button to bring up the unlock screen, it unlocks and then goes to home screen. For example, say I'm listening to music and then my iPod sleeps. I'll press the home button and swipe to unlock to get back into the music app, but instead it does the shrink away animation and takes me back to the home screen.

Anyway, is this normal behaviour? Does this happen in 1.1.1 and I never noticed? Or is it a bug?

Thanks,

:apple:Matt

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I just tried testing out what you said and was sent to my music as I was listenin to music, try restoring the ipod and see if it works?

3. AppleMatt389 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I turned off my iPod and trying again and it didn't return me to the home screen. But after a while of listening to music it started happening again. Does anyone else get this?

:apple:Matt

4. intempo808 macrumors regular

The exact same thing happens to me.... the only difference is that my iPod Touch isn't "Jailbroken" and it doesn't happen all the time. For instance, sometimes it will go back to the home screen and other times it won't. To be honest, it isn't really that much of a probelm, its so quick to just tap the music icon in the dock... Still... it's not very good on Apple's behalf! :eek:

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I had a great music bug on 1.1.1 if I had a track I was listenin to on way to work then on my way out select a new one then lock my touch then when I got outside work go to play music I would have a completely different track playing