iPod touch 128 Gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rsfreitas, Nov 15, 2013.

1. rsfreitas macrumors newbie

Couldn't find nothing about this issue on the forum (search mode disabled :confused:).
    Doesn't anyone "need", want, would like to have an iPod touch with 64+ Gb!?

Am I the only one eagerly waiting for Apple to launch that? I know they have the iPod Classic. IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!

I have 6000+ music files with average audio quality, and a minimal of favorite apps... And it's filling up!

iCloud (or any other cloud) it's not the answer for everyone (specially outside America!).

What's the problem with that!? Isn't there enough interested people? I can't do my daily walk with an iPad (even Mini) on my pocket!!! iPod Classic is ONLY for music. So what's the option? Select the music files? 6000+ IS MY ACTUAL SELECTION!!!

Any thought or comments, please ;)

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

your option is to wait. when ios devices get a baseline of 32gb, you'll probably be able to get a 128gb ipod touch.

3. Bruce1967 macrumors newbie

I'd love a 128gb iPod touch but I can really only afford the 32gb model. My worry is not that they will not make a 128gb model but that they might stop making the iPod touch all together and I'd be shut out of the Apple ecosystem all together as I can't afford an iPhone (contract is too expensive) and I don't want an iPad too big to carry around....I'd take a MacBook pro or MacBook air but again way out of my price range. iPod touch is perfect for me.

4. maaen macrumors newbie

If Apple build it (Large IPod Touch) then people will buy....But Apple do not want to build it because everyone is mesmerised by the ipad and iphone and whatever elsethat Apple is trying to push.
    I too am waiting for Apple to get their sensibilities in action and hurry along and give me a large ipod touch about between 5 and 6 inches on the diagonal and with a 128gb ssdand a long kife battery.... That is just about all I want from Apple for now ....Once I get what I want first ....THE IPOD TOUCH.... then I will be happy to consider any other innovation from them.....