iPod Touch 16gb tonight...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by isaac17, Sep 15, 2007.

1. isaac17 macrumors member

My mom and sister are on there way to the apple store to get my sister's ipod fixed, so I figured with all this talk of random stocking of ipod touches, I would have them ask if they had any 16gb in stock and I'd just cancel my order online. Well, I couldn't wait, so I called, and they DO have them in stock. It's an hour drive to the apple store, and I have a feeling this is going to be the longest hour in my life to see if they can grab me one...

I think my hand is twitching with anticipation... I haven't been this giddy since I bought my first macbook...

2. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I hope I get one for my bday next month btw welcome to MacRumors seeing this is ur 1st post:)

3. Brereton55 macrumors newbie

If you can bring a laptop and make sure your screen is ok.

4. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

I hope that you get one. Oh! and welcome to MacRumors.

Prof. :apple:

5. isaac17 thread starter macrumors member

K, they got it, I'm WAY excited. It'll be another hour before they get home, (i'm not there so I can't check the screen... I better start praying) I'll be posting tons of pictures and some stuff on youtube for you alls. I'm so happy...

6. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Congrats :)

Enjoy your new toy. Pictures would be very much appreciated.

7. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Congratulations. Be careful, people will get stabbed on the streets for these; I got scared so I decided to buy a gun. LOL:D just kidding.

Prof. :apple:

8. isaac17 thread starter macrumors member

Kinda funny, an hour ago I wished more than anything that my ipod touch would ship, now I'm hoping they don't ship before monday so I can cancel my order on time (store is closed for calling now). Maybe I'll just call tomorrow, but God might smite me... Oh well, GO GO APPLE!:apple: