iPod touch 1G... much cheaper right here!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coconut., Sep 12, 2008.

1. coconut. macrumors newbie

coconut.

I'm from Belgium and today I went to a shop called Cami they are apple ressellers and they didn't have the new iPod touch yet but they sold all of their old models at 199€, the original price was 279€ for the 8GB. So if some poeple are interested and live in Belgium...
    Aswell they sell all of the other iPods from the previous gen much cheaper.

I did go to Media Markt aswell and there they weren't selling the old ones anymore but I overheard someone who works there saying that he doesn't know what to do with the old models since they are much more expensive... I had to laugh.

In another shop called Fnac they still had the old versions of all the iPods and still at the original price.

So yes excuse my english but I thought I share this oh and the Cami shop I went to was in Liege. Hope this helps someone who still wants the previous gen of the iPods (though I don't know who?)

I personally prefered the colours of the previous gen for the nano and shuffle... enough bla!

cheers! :apple:

2. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

My university Apple/PC store has all the old models $20 less than the price of the new models. New 16gb for $299: Old 16gb for $279. New 32gb for $399: old one for $379. I suspect that's what you'll start seeing the old models go for, of not less.