Ipod touch 2g 4.2.1 mc model jailbreak ERRORS!!!!!!!help plz

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by androidguy1977, Mar 23, 2013.

1. androidguy1977 macrumors newbie

I purchased an ipod touch 2g for my son and its been givin me nothing but headaches....Ive done my homework and im at a standstill..........The only jailbreak methode for this ipod is the greenpoison so followed every step. And was able to see loader on ipod so i downloaded cydia and after 60% or so it stops and says your running out of memory and then try to open cydia and opens of a split second the closes...im lost and neep help please someone.........thx

2. TresMusical1020 macrumors newbie

Ooh, doesn't sound good. Okay, the only possible solution I can think of is go to Apple:apple:. Usually they can do something about it one way or another.
    However, I don't think they like cydia very much because it has hacking stuff and such. They might be content with it, but I doubt it. Even if they did invent it...(which I don't know if they did or not):apple:

3. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

Why not just load the stock iOS on it? Does he really need a jailbroken iPod Touch?