Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
Ok, so I'm finally ALMOST done with my final college internship and I can actually think of what I want for my ipod 2g touch. Seriously guys, holy crap stressful. lol.

Does anyone have any pics of some of the new cases available specifically blue and green colors? Yes, I've seen pictures on apple.com but I'd like to know what they really look like before buying if possible.

When I first bought the ipod back in September I bought this speaker/radio system and they SWORE to me it was compatible and surprise surprise it was not. Had to go all the way back and return the thing. Now, if it SAYS compatable with 2g it IS correct? Are name brands the best?

Is there a new dock adapter available yet?

Sorry guys I've been in a HAVE to graduate FOG so sorry if this stuff has been out for a while but it just seemed to take sooo long for them to come out with compatible accessories!

linkycat

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2008
Whenever I am looking for a case, I find the case on Apple (or wherever) and then search youtube for a video of it. There is always a video of some tool 7 year old who is stuttering through a review of the product... it not only provides comic relief, but also an 'actual' video of how the product works.

acedew

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2008
Whenever I am looking for a case, I find the case on Apple (or wherever) and then search youtube for a video of it. There is always a video of some tool 7 year old who is stuttering through a review of the product... it not only provides comic relief, but also an 'actual' video of how the product works.

That's funny. I recently came across some reviews like that, and I thought I was the only person who thought that was weird.

Sorry, nothing to add here, I don't use a case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.