iPod Touch 2G cases

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
I am wondering what cases and manufacturers of cases for the new iPod Touch there are.

Also, I would like to know which, if any of the old cases, will fit the new Touch.

I know it's a big topic, but I <insert heart shape> links!!!

jonathansmith68

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2007
I am also curious about this! Anyone know if the volume buttons are located on the same spot as the iPhone 3G's? If that is the case, maybe I could go buy a cheap iPhone 3G case to tide me over until some nice iPod Touch 2nd Generation cases go on sale...

N

natezire71

I am also curious about this! Anyone know if the volume buttons are located on the same spot as the iPhone 3G's? If that is the case, maybe I could go buy a cheap iPhone 3G case to tide me over until some nice iPod Touch 2nd Generation cases go on sale...
I don't think that would work.... The iPhone is thicker, thus creating too big of a case.

Oh, and to answer your question, yes. The volume controls are in the same spot as the iPhone 3G

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
Nobody knows of any cases that are out? The new Nano had cases available before it was!!! Come on, throw me a bone someone!

NothingShocking

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2008
There would be information on here if there was any.

Patience, kids. Let stuff start appearing in stores over the next few days.

iTeen

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2007
Washington
I know, I just ordered one...but I really want to keep this thing clean and scratchless.

I don't know what I am going to do.

WordLife565

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2008
Charlotte, NC
i'm pissed though, because I usually buy cheap cases from ebay or w/e, but since this is the first time i have ordered an iPod on the first day, i'll have to wait.