Ipod Touch 2g Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by himpaul, Jun 22, 2011.

1. himpaul macrumors newbie

Hi im new to the forums so... yeah. i have a realatively new 2 generation ipod touch (i know weird.) Couple days i encountered a little bit of water on it and that kinda screwd it up a bit. i was able to though fix it by putting it in a bag of rice and lots of drying using a hair dryer. The other day i tried jailbreaking it for fun also as an experiment. I think i did it succesfully but the ipod was acting unusually slow so i did a restore on it. Im not too sure but i think something went wrong with the restore and it was in like a recovery mode loop.

However, last night i tried doing a restore and i guess it was successful cuz it went to the home screen and all. However again though the ipod was acting weird for the screen where it said "slide to unlock" kept sorta flashing or blinking and randomly it would show the red arrow for "slide to power off" it still is a little slow but still also at some points unresponsive. i dont want to give up yet but could i get some feedback or help here? i dont really know is it a hardware problem, a jailbreaking problem, still maybe a water problem or maybe is it pissed that miami lost to dallas in the finals or what? thanks

2. Sjhonny macrumors 6502

No Applecare I'm guessing? Not much to do about it then I fear.