iPod Touch 2G holster or case with belt clip

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by fstevens, Dec 3, 2008.

1. fstevens macrumors newbie

My Touch is going to be delivered today, and I'm looking for a holster, or case with a belt clip, so I can carry it clipped to my waistband when at the gym, out for a walk, etc. There doesn't seem to be a big selection. I'm looking for something not too bulky - I'd be happy with just the Macally Mclip holster, but it isn't available for the 2G. Any suggestions other than the Griffin iClear? That looks OK, but reviews I've seen haven't been all that complimentary.

Thanks,
    Faye

2. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

Macally Mirage is 4G and has belt clip.
    Never mind - I've got Nanos on my brain, having just gotten shipping info from Apple for my wife's Christmas present. This case is for the Nano.

3. west.acre macrumors member

I'm using the Griffin Aerosport case for the 2G ipod touch. It has a slip on case, to which you can attach a belt clip. To the belt clip you can attach an armband for use in the gym. I use it in the gym and it is comfortable and trouble free. It also has an optional headphone tidy attachment to wrap your excess headphone cable around.

The armband is washable, and access the the volume/onoff/headphones and dock connector is easy.

Check out ilounge's reviews

4. fstevens thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks - the Aero looks interesting; I'll check it out. I don't need an armband - well, have never used one, maybe it would be useful. In the interim, I ordered a cheap case from handhelditems.com.