iPod touch 2G video converter

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Austin2048, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

i have to go with my mom to work on a few appointments so she can take me to the king of prussia mall so i can go to apple store. i have an anime series on my laptop, Zero no Tsukaima, and its all in mkv format. i wanted to put the series on my iPod touch but i dont know a good converter. can you guys help me out? ill take a free one or a paid one. i just want the best one. the series is in high definition too. i want a converter that will make the picture look perfect on my iPod touch 2G. thanks!!

2. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

You might check in the Home theater/AppleTV forum. They know everything it seems (like, answers to questions i didn't know i needed to ask!).

But a search in that forum will probably help you out.

I know 'nutin about MKV other than they throw it out it posts :D (maybe someday i'll figure out what format it is! LOL!!)

3. 11800506 macrumors 65816

Handbrake would probably work very well for the job. Just click the iPhone preset and you should be good to go.

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I love iSquint/VisualHub. It is great, and fast. I prefer it over handbrake for quick conversions. Handbrake does work very well, I like it too. :)

5. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1