iPod Touch 3g 32gb help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by I draxus I, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I draxus I macrumors newbie

so i got an ipod touch 3g 32gb for christmas and began to jailbreak it. i used blackra1n and it is jailbroken. i installed cydia, and installous and i have downloaded several apps. i really do not like the idea of a tethered jailbreak which only happens with the itouch 3g. the tethered jailbreak is when: if your itouch powers off, the only way to get it to function again is to connect it to a usb cable and reboot blackra1n. this is frustrating because im always on the go and would not have time to come home and reboot it.

basically, im looking for another way to jailbreak my itouch 3g without having a tethered jailbreak. well actually, im just looking for apps that i dont have to pay for. i downloaded appsync from installous and downloaded apps from appulo.us and it works fine. but im not sure if this works if the itouch is not jailbroken.

to sum it up...
    is there any way i can keep my cracked apps after restoring my itouch? is there any way i can somehow get appsync on my itouch after restoring it to continue getting apps from appulo.us? is there a more efficient jailbreaking method, one that does not make it a tethered jailbreak?

thank you in advance.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

No, don't steal software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.