Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wishsong

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Does the Iphone 3g S have OLED? And I think I'm gonna wait for the ipod touch 3g now because I can get double the memory for less.

Wishsong

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Well at least I'll get more memory for less, that's well worth the wait. So all the iphone 3gs really does is work faster and more responsive? At least the pricing changed :]

simplymuzik3

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2009
Well at least I'll get more memory for less, that's well worth the wait. So all the iphone 3gs really does is work faster and more responsive? At least the pricing changed :]

the iPhone 3G S is much more than just faster and more responsive. I watched the guided tour on apples site, and it looks REALLY fast, they say its about 2x faster in everything! It also has the video camera, digital compass etc. The main upgrades are the faster speed, and camera :D

Wishsong

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Well what I meant was that it IS major, but I mean it isn't like completely different. So glad I didn't get the touch. I was about to order one in the next couple days :p It's gonna be a long 3 months O_O"

simplymuzik3

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2009
yeah i know =( so long for the new one! At least I have my 1st gen touch to keep me happy until then! Im looking so forward to the bluetooth online games! :D

Wishsong

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2009
I'm gonna have to stick with my nano till then... Oh well I'll go out and buy rockband or something lol.

c0rdell

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2009
Does the Iphone 3g S have OLED? And I think I'm gonna wait for the ipod touch 3g now because I can get double the memory for less.

Um they wont have the ipod touch 3G cause 3G is a networking system it will be the ipod touch 3rd gen

DHarrisDBS34

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2008
Um they wont have the ipod touch 3G cause 3G is a networking system it will be the ipod touch 3rd gen

That's what 3G means. 3G = 3rd Generation. The 3G Network is called that because it's 3rd Generation.

The first iPod Touch was 1G, the second 2G. The next will be 3G, after that 4G.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.