iPod Touch 4G Cannot FaceTime (No Connecting)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ZEvans, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ZEvans macrumors newbie

Hi I have an iPod Touch 4G and it refuses to connect on facetimes anymore. It has been working flawlessly for the past 3-4 months and all of a sudden stopped. I can send FaceTimes to the other person and when they Accept, it just hangs on "Connecting..." for them and on my side it just hangs on "FaceTime...."

I can only send out FaceTimes, The other person tries to send me a FT nothing happens on my side. I dont receive it.

So is it an issue with the iPod or possibly the router? I can browse on WiFi and have no internet issues in my home. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Sounds like a service provider issue. I would contact them first, and if that fails, call Apple.

3. Erdnaqwe macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Have you tried to update or restore your iPod? Or even a reboot? If nothing else you tried works then you should try that. A similar problem happened to me once but with game center.

All I can give you, sorry...

4. DalesWife, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011

DalesWife macrumors newbie

Any Help?

Reposted my issue in the Ipad area. Have the same issue with an Ipad2