ipod touch 4g cases griffin reveal vs switcheasy colors HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by c4llum, Jan 24, 2012.

1. c4llum, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012

c4llum macrumors newbie

So i just brought a white ipod touch 4g that should arrive tommorow and the last ipod i had got absolutely scratched to hell so i want to get a case for it. I have narrowed it down to the switcheasy colors and the griffin reveal but which one should i get? I did have a silicone case on my last ipod touch but ended up taking it off as it was a complete dust magnet. Every time i pulled it out of my pocket every square inch of it was covered in dust:eek: is the switcheasy colors like this? i don't mind cleaning dust off every now and then as long as it is not to bad. I also heard that the griffin reveal can scratch the ipod. Is that true:confused: i am also open to recommendations. Thanks in advance, Callum.

P.S i will also be putting a screen protector on.

-------

494 views and not a single reply? come on guys i need help with this

2. Porco macrumors 68030

Porco

I have a Griffin Reveal for my iPhone 4 and it's been great. It looks like the Switcheasy Color you mention is all silicone - In my experience I would say an all-rubber or all-silicone case will attract more dust in a pocket (through friction) than an all (or mostly) plastic/polycarbonate one will, so if that's an issue for you already, I'd say go for the Reveal over the Color, or even consider a case without any silicone or rubber exposed.

3. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

Most of them were probably unregistered or didn't have an opinion.

The Colors will probably attract dust, and you can add a full body protector with the Reveal.